Friday, April 4, 2014

Working Girl (and Randoms!)

I started a new job this week and I am so. Very. Tired.

It's good though. 

However, I find myself right back in a place of "agggh what am I even DOING" and stress and the feeling that I should be waaaay ahead of the curve when, in fact, that's not even possible at the moment. 

I need to relax and cut myself some slack. I know that. But can I do it?

Not really. 

But I'm trying. 

In other news, here are some randoms for you:

"Some people have layers. Not me. I know I'm not deep."

*****

"We're not on the same page."

"Or even in the same book."

"Hell, this is the wrong damn library."

*****

"What did you just call the new guy?"

"Skippy Smooshface?"

"But -- you know what? Don't explain. I don't want to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment