Monday, October 2, 2017

Back in the Saddle Again

So I had this great idea that I'd start a new blog, and that it would be all kinds of political and I'd
say profound things and change the world... and maybe I still will.

But.

Today has sucked out loud. People who just wanted to jam out to a country artist they liked are dead. Tom Petty, one of my favorite artists ever, may or may not be dead. At the time of this writing, it's not clear. My beloved Chester Bennington recently died. People are dying in Puerto Rico right now and our president is batshit crazy and the globe keeps getting warmer and I cannot with all of this. While I may put up the occasional political post -- because I'm me, and that's what I do -- I think that this blog? Might be more important. We need A Tail of Two Kitties. We need Randoms. We need to laugh and love and think and be kind.

At least, that's what I need.

So I'm coming back.

I hope you come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment