Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ahhhhhhhhh (choo)

I love spring. I love it.

Except, you know, for the allergies part.

Or -- maybe that's not true. Maybe I can learn to love my allergies because they come with springtime. Maybe it's okay that my head feels like it's full of packing peanuts right now because it's springtime and they go together. Maybe sometimes you just need to overlook the bad stuff -- the constant sneezing and eye goo -- for the good stuff -- birdies! Flowers! Trees with leaves!

Maybe sometimes when you have lots of buckets of good, you have to overlook the occasional pocketful of not so good, and remember to focus on what's beautiful instead of what is making you mental-ish.

It's an idea.

So. I'm going to take a Claritin, and drink a cup of coffee and look at this amazing morning and focus on what's good.

I hope you can do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment