Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Randoms

I

"This coffee is good."

"It's sooo good."

"I kind of want to snuggle up in a tub full of it."

"... you know, I think that would actually be really gross."

"And it's a weird image."

"Let's just drink it. Quietly."

II

"And then she punched me really hard on the arm and said, 'You're going to need to sell me one of those purses,' and I was all, No. And don't hit me again."

"She's got man hands."

"Yeah."

"Let's call her ... Emangeline."

III

"So what I'm going to do now is go back to my desk and pretend I didn't ever come over here and ask you such a stupid question."

"Awwwww, don't be like that."

"Really?

"Yeah, if we pretend you didn't ask then I can't tease you about it later. That would suck."

"DUDE. I love you."

IV

"Then there was silence. And not just any silence. The kind of silence that comes in Westerns, with that weird flute music and a tumbleweed, when all of the lookie-loos retreat into the saloon and peek out of windows in a stealthy manner."

"I hate that kind of silence."

"I know, and I was all nerved up like, oh crap, now what do I do."

"What did you do?"

"I started whistling the theme song from Indiana Jones."

"WHAT?"

"It was all I could think of. Don't judge me."

V

"This movie is so funny it will make you snork."

"So. Should I not be drinking beer?"

"No you SHOULD be drinking beer. You should just be aware that it may be shooting through your sinus cavities at some point."

"Noted. Proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment