Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Sadim Touch

You may be wondering where I was yesterday (and even if you weren't, I'm going to pretend that you were because it will make me feel a little better about my role in the universe).

I was in my office.

With THREE -- count them, 1,2,3 --computers. None of which would f*&^ing work. (Look, I self censored... because I think I used up a month's quota of cursing in a single day.) It was possibly the most epic technology fail I've ever had the displeasure to experience.

It was the exact opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of everything I put my hands on turning to gold, my magical fingers made everything I put them on turn directly into nonfunctioning pieces of shit. (okay, I MOSTLY self censored. Sue me.)

It's all fixed now. I think.

 I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment