Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Randoms

I
 
"It's super humid in here."
 
"I know, my weather station says it's about 55% humidity."
 
"That's ... like, halfway to being a pond."
 
II
 
"Peace out."
 
"Did you just say, 'Spanish rice'?"
 
"No, I said peace out. But that could be a thing. 'Oh hey, gotta go. Spanish rice.' "
 
III
 
"Am I better at this job than the girl who used to have this job?"
 
"Yes. But to be fair, she was useless. A tree would do her job better than she did it."
 
 
IV
 
"You should have anticipated that accident."
 
"The thing is, though, that accidents can't be anticipated, really. They're like the Spanish Inquisition. They come upon you suddenly."
 
"..."
 
"Or, yes, you're right, I should have anticipated that."
 
 
V
 
"I sat in the sun for like five minutes and started to burn."
 
"You're a ginger. You're lucky you didn't burst into flames."
 
"I KNOW!"
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment