Friday, June 14, 2013

Something New

Hello, Faithful Blog Readers!

I'd like to thank you -- again -- for putting up with me as I've been blogging (or not) while my life has been in flux. The month or so that I didn't blog was sad for me, because I missed it. A lot. I just couldn't figure out how to fit it into my new schedule. I quickly realized, however, that I needed to sort that out because I need to write in some way or another, and I greatly enjoy this platform.

I told myself to buckle down and get to it.

And I did.

Which is great, but which quickly caused my second realization: I can't do this every day anymore.

I apologize to everyone, but the reality is that at this time, I can't commit to a daily blog post. I'm really sorry about this, but it's not feasible right now. It may become do-able in the future, but right now? I can't pull it off.

What I CAN do, however, is post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So that's what's going to happen. Ideally, I will get back to five days a week -- but I don't know when that will be possible. Hopefully it will be soon -- I'm working that out. Until then, you WILL see new posts three days a week.

Thanks for sticking around.

much love,

Yellie

No comments:

Post a Comment