Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Randoms

1. I got a surprise yesterday. A good one. Further proof that September (Nay, the rest of the year!) is going to be lovely.

2. Have you seen this? It's awesome. (Blogger no longer wishes to let me embed videos. SO ANNOYING! So you'll have to follow the link. Please do. It's really worth it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfSGt6rHos


3. I have put a lot of time, as of late, into making some decisions. Now they're made. Yahooo! Which means -- more FUN blogs! And less ponderous ones. (Sorry about the ponderousness. August was VERY good for philosophical thought, what can I say?)

4. LONG WEEKEND! WHOOOOO! So yeah, about that. I'll be back here on TUESDAY. Because Monday is Labor Day. And so I shall ... not be laboring at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment