Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Good Life

So as you can probably guess from yesterday's post, I'm a little overwhelmed.

But then, of course, I remember this...



... and I feel a little bit better.

I have to make some decisions about my priorities. I've got some choices coming up and always, always, work to do.  However, the thing that I sometimes forget is that I took the steps that brought me to this place, and I am fully capable of taking the steps that will also lead me out of it, and that will bring me to the next destination on this journey.

It is a good life, underneath it all.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your smiling again? Life is hard enough with out adding any unwanted stress to it. I see that you were only having a momment and that is good. But it's even better to exhaust these feelings that overwhelmed you in the first place. So exhail, realise that today is a new day and make the best of it............(A)....

    ReplyDelete