Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The One Where I Get Sappy


Hey there.

You’ll always be able to find me here, but pretty soon? You’ll be able to read me other places too. Which, I know! Awesome. But which also, mildly terrifying.

You guys, seriously.

In case you’re not my friend on Facebook, and didn’t get the news, I got an email from a website I love that said, and I quote, “I would love to run this story!”

And here’s where I get all sappy and teary eyed and confess that if it wasn’t for y’all, who put up with my meandering thoughts every day, I never would have submitted anything for publication, like, ever.

So, thank you. For encouraging the craziness and putting up with the run on sentences and my propensity for starting thoughts with conjunctions, even though we all know how very incorrect it is to do so.

You know what the best thing ever is?

It’s when you have good news, and you share it, and then other people jump on the bandwagon of joy.

Thanks for hanging out with me. Y’all are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment