Friday, October 19, 2012

Not a Friday Random

Hey, y'all.

I just realized that yesterday was my two year anniversary of moving into my place in Dover.  Which is CRAZY. How have two years passed? How have I been back nearly as long as I was gone for?

Time, as it turns out, is one sneaky MoFo.

Being back in the town of my birth (it's true! I have the certificate to prove it) has been the best thing that could have happened to me. I reconnected with old friends and have made new friends. I am geographically very far from my biological family, but I have made a family here.

And so to all of you, old friends and new and everyone in between, I say thank you.

I would also give you a hug. Which is kind of amazing when you consider that I don't necessarily like hugs -- the fact that I am comfortable enough to hug each and every one of you (if only for a few seconds) means I love you. In case you didn't know.

Especially you, dear readers. Especially you.

Here's to another fabulous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment