Thursday, March 10, 2011

P is for People Want to Know What I Think! (I Know, I'm Shocked Too!)

So yesterday, I was doing my thing, tra la, tra la, when I was contacted by a company -- a company that shall remain unmentioned, at this point, but one I really enjoy -- to be part of their market research team.

I had a moment of, really?

Followed by YES PLEASE!

Because let's face it, peeps, if you have products and want them tested out? I should be your girl (and if I could just find someone who wanted me to test gadgets, I would be in HEAVEN... sadly, I am not currently being asked to spout off about gadgets. But ... hello, Apple? I would LOVE to test run an ipad for you. Or, you know, anything else. I'm selfless like that). Why? Because I'm one of those people who finds something awesome and likes to talk about it. (Or maybe I just like to talk, period. But seriously, if I find a product I love, I'm going to tell you. That's how I roll.)

Anyway, the part about this that I love is this: after all these years of unsolicited opinions? FINALLY, someone is asking me what I think.

It's about time!

I will keep y'all posted as to how this goes (because I'm actually a little worried that I might be TOO opinionated here. So ... yeah. We'll see...)

No comments:

Post a Comment