Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Randoms

i

Best compliment ever:  "You're like my Tinkerbell, if Tinkerbell was ten times more cool, with the chops to write for a Whedon show."

ii

"I held a baby!"

"Oh. My. God. I think the Mayans may have been right. THE WORLD IS ENDING."

"I know."

"Did you hate it?"

"I ... loved it."

"OH MY GOD. THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS COMING."

"Very funny."

"Seriously, I think my entire worldview just shattered."

iii

"Did you watch the concert last night?"

"Yeah."

"Is it me, or is Jon Bon Jovi, like, aging in reverse? He looks AMAZING."

"He's like chipmunk boy in that movie."

"What?"

"You know, Brad Pitt? Aging backwards in that movie no one saw?"

"Oh yeah. Wait,  I saw that movie. I hated it."

"Chipmunk."

"Will you STOP with that... are you thinking the cute little stripey ones?"

"Yes, and now you are too."

iv

"What are you up to?"

"I'm listening to old Garth Brooks cds and flipping through photo albums."

"I'll be over in ten minutes."

"Bring whiskey. Oh, and a cowboy or two if you can find one."

v

"Remember when I wasn't a shitty driver?"

"No."

"Oh yeah, I guess I imagined that."


No comments:

Post a Comment