Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friday Randoms

I

"If I wanted to listen to children scream, I would have stayed HOME."

"That is awesome."

"What? It's true!"

II

"Do you really want a cat? Or do you want Bean back?"

"... I want Bean back."

"She's not coming back. There was only one Bean. She was special. Dumb as a post, but special."

"She really was dumb."

"So dumb. But sweet! In a really dumb way!"

III

"I think you're pleasant."

"I'll have you know that I am a ray of fucking sunshine."

"Riiiiight."

IV

"And now my hairdresser knows I cut my own hair."

"I'm pretty sure she was gonna figure it out."

"What, like it screams 'I did this with kitchen shears'?"

"'Screams' is the wrong word. It more... Whispers... It."

V

"And then I realized I was fresh out of give a shit."

"I hate when that happens."

"I used to, but now--"

"You don't give a shit?"

"You read me like a book, you know that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment