Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What I Have Learned This Summer

1.  I don't need as much stuff as I think I do.

2. I need to stop making the guilty face when people offer to help me.

3. Ask for help when you need it. It will come. (And your helpers don't love it when you make the sad guilty face.)

4. Sometimes life sucks but it always gets better. Always.

5. Karma is your friend. So do good things. They'll come back to you.

6. You can't carry the weight of the world. You only have two hands.  But a bunch of people working together can carry some of the weight.

7. Life is really better with a cat.

8. Starting over can be pretty awesome.

9. Love is everywhere you look. So look.

10. What you think you want is not always what you actually want, and it's usually not related to what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment