Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Randoms (The World Has Gone Mad)

So I was super sick last week. So sick, in fact, that I didn't write very much (or, you know, change my clothes. Or stand up). But were there randoms? There WERE some randoms.

I

"You don't want to open that can of worms."

"Who puts worms in a can, even. Can you imagine? It's like -- you're standing in the bunker after the zombie apocalypse and you're all 'Oh, here's some MREs ... and some spam ... oh, and this can of worms.'"

"NOOOOO DON'T OPEN THAT!"

"Well NOW you've done it."

II

"Robert Downey Jr is so ... just ..."

"Robert Downey Jr-ish?"

"YES THAT EXACTLY."

III

"I thought I wanted to take a shower but then I realized I really wanted to take a nap."

"Those ... aren't even close to being the same thing."

"I know."

"What did you do?"

"Napped. I'm not crazy. Just dirty."

IV

"This store is MENTAL right now."

"People are prepping for the storm."

"I know. But ... crazy."

"Yeah."

"I thought I didn't need wine? But now... I NEED ALL THE WINE."

V

"I mean, it's not like my car is safe in the snow."

"Did you ever get your car fixed? It's not like your car is safe ANYWHERE."

"It's airbag-riffic. It's safe-ish. That's something."

No comments:

Post a Comment