Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Randoms

I

"I re-subscribed to Food and Wine magazine."

"You did?"

"Yeah. It's my favorite food magazine. But I don't make the recipes. They are waaaay too terrifying for me to actually try to make."

II

"What's up with her?"

"I don't know. She was fine yesterday! Sometime between now and then she went nuts."

"Ahhh ... Full Sybill Syndrome. It's a thing."


III

"I can't be the only person who hears 'There's an app for that' as 'There's a Nap for that,' can I?"

"Naps for EVERYONE!"


IV

"I'm going to nom solo. HAHAHAHAHA I'M NOM SOLO. Captain of the Snackennium Forkon!"

"..."

"I am a dork."

V

"I had a tofu wrap that had peanut sauce it in. It was delicious."

"Those are good."

"They don't even HAVE to be that good because Peanut Sauce. I'd eat my shoes if they had peanut sauce on them. I'm just saying."


No comments:

Post a Comment