Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Someone Needs a Map. Or a Nap. Or Both.

Some days, I feel as though I know what I'm doing. I'm all over it.

Other days, the level of "wooooo, I'm WINGIN' IT!" is simply ridiculous.

I think there's something to be said for winging it on occasion. I'm just not sure if I feel totally comfortable with the amount of "Wheeee! Watch me fake it!" that is occuring in my life right now; I wish I could tell you that it's confined to one area of my life, but this sense of "I don't know what I'm doing right now" has invaded multiple aspects of my existence.

Bleah.

What I'm trying to say is this: Please stand by. I'll be getting my shit together any minute now.

2 comments:

  1. I think many of us have days like this...Some even years of it...So don't be down about it ,,,just consider it to be "it is what it is" and just let it happen....tomorrow will be a better day......Keep smiling!.........(A)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the reminder that it does all get better!

    ReplyDelete