Thursday, April 26, 2012

Attention, Please


You know how, when something is super fabulous and you love doing it and you plug along … plug, plug … and then you get a little tired and then you think, maybe I need a teensy little break right now, so I don’t forget how much I love this?

I might be there a little bit right now.

I want to write, but lately it’s a tremendous effort. Also, I will confess that in the “late night blog post writing” portion of my life I have written some OUTRAGEOUSLY inappropriate things, which I don’t think belong here (I should tell you though, that they’re FUNNY. They need a venue but this, perhaps, is not it).

So I’m going to take some time off. I’ll be back this time next week, not to fear. And when I DO come back, there will be some NEW stuff for your reading pleasure.

What? You ask.

Well.

A series of fiction/nonfiction posts that are all connected, perhaps.

The return of Make a Difference Monday, only … better, because I’ve done a poor job of it.

Some new, somewhat regularly occurring features.

I’m excited for what’s coming. I hope you are too.

And now, I need a nap. So if you’ll excuse me … until next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment