Monday, April 2, 2012

Being a Distraction

Him: I have a yellow tie. You know how yellow goes with blue, like, all the time? So I always wear a yellow tie with this (gestures towards blue dress shirt) but I couldn't FIND it. Where does a yellow tie go? No idea. But my roommate had this orange tie. So I had to wear an orange tie with this shirt.

Me: It's fashion foward.

Him: Except this is a pretty conservative place, you know? And I don't know that many people. I feel like everyone is looking at me.

Me: They're not.

Him: But how do you know?

Me: I have on a bright pink and purple dress. I have spikey orange hair. I have a tattoo on my leg and the back of my neck, AND I have a hoop in my nose.

Him: They're not looking at me.

Me: They're DEFINITELY not looking at you, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment