Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thursday's Child ... Er, Make that Tuesday's ...


My brain, being a sneaky and fickle thing, keeps trying to tell me that it’s Thursday. That would be awesome, because then tomorrow would be Friday and then it would be the weekend and wooo hooo!

However.

It’s totally not Thursday.

It’s TUESDAY.

Don’t get me wrong, Tuesday has some redeeming characteristics. For example, NCIS is on Tuesday nights. (Well, the new episodes are. I mean, you can see it pretty much 24/7 on the USA network, but the NEW episodes, the ones I haven’t seen eighty zillion times? Tuesdays.)  So that’s fabulous.

Also, Tuesday is Nacho and Cosmo night. Drinkie poos, nachos, and hanging out with the fabulous Flinkie? Yeah, that doesn’t suck either.

What does kind of suck, though, is when you are two or three days ahead of yourself, and keep crashing back to “Nope, it’s STILL only Tuesday” with an ugly crash.

Fortunately, I have nachos, cosmos, and an 8:00 date with Mark Harmon to comfort me. So that’s something.

Maybe tomorrow my brain will like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment