Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Randoms

I

"I don't know. He plays ... something. A sport? There's probably a ball of some sort involved."

"..."

"This is the part where I admit that I need to pay attention when he talks, but I mostly don't."

II

"I smell garlic. Do you smell garlic?"

"Nope."

"Maybe I'm having a nose hallucination."

"Um."

"Nose hallucinations aren't a thing, are they." (Please note: this was said with resignation, and not like  a question.)

"Sorry, but no."

III

"My brain is going, like, 45 miles per hour."

"That's not very fast."

"Yeah, that's not what I meant to say."

"Hahahaha, your brain is driving at a perfectly safe, in no way frightening speed."

IV

"I'm so tired that I can't process simple sentences and I have Helena Bonham Carter hair."

V

"Everyone has a nemesis."

"I suppose that's true."

"What's yours?"

"Clutter."

"You didn't even have to think about it."

"We're at war, Clutter and I. Every day is an epic battle of will against entropy!"

"..."

"I'm practically a superhero. It's cool to admit it."

No comments:

Post a Comment