Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Randoms

I

"I AM AN ANGRY BEAR."

"You don't look that angry."

"'Angry bear' seemed like a better term than 'slightly irritated bear'."

II

"So that's my new mantra: This is not my duck."

"It kind of IS your duck, though."

"So that's my new mantra: This is my duck, but this is not my duck farm."

"Again, I am forced to point out that it's kind of like your rented farm space on someone else's property."

"So that's my new mantra: Stop telling you about my new mantras."

III

"I'm trying to cut back on the cursing."

"How's that going?"

"It's hard. Because I'm GOOD at it."

IV

"So you know what I was thinking?"

"That it's really annoying that Girl Scouts have different names for the same cookies?"

"Wha -- No. That wasn't it. But why is that?"

"Names change depending on who has the baking contract with them for that year."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?"

"Isn't the real question: How much better will you sleep at night now that I've solved this mystery for you?"

V

"The cat is sleeping in the bookcase."

"That makes sense to me."

"Really? It doesn't look comfortable."

"Dude, if I could climb inside a bookcase and nap, surrounded by books? It would be the BEST."

"You and this cat are both so weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment