Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Randoms

I

"So what did you guys talk about?"

"You know, the nature of the universe."

"What?"

"Like, how reality is a social construct that we all agree on to make sense of an otherwise chaotic experience?"

"Because 'Let's have drinks' obviously secretly means 'Let's drink beer and deconstruct the nature of reality'."

"Why is that weird? What do you talk about when you have drinks with someone?"

"Sports?"

"Oh. Huh. Oops?"

II

"I'm sorry I'm such an idiot."

"You're NOT an idiot."

"I'm pretty sure I am."

"This ARGUMENT is kind of idiotic. So maybe you ARE an idiot."

"HEY! Don't call me an idiot."

"..."

"See? ... I AM an idiot."

III

"How's it going?"

"Different day, same level of insanity."

"Awesome."

"At least we're consistent."

IV

"You don't like movie theatres?"

"No."

"How come?"

"Because they're always cold. And my feet stick to the floor. And someone is always in my personal space. And a box of popcorn costs more than my car. And it's a gigantic germ fest. And the bathrooms are always super busy and there are too many people and they're loud and no one ever actually follows the 'turn off your cell phone' rule."

"You're just a party every minute, aren't you?"

V

"I think you just need to get serious about what you're doing."

"..."

"Okay. I think you need to get less ridiculous about what you're doing."

"..."

"FINE. JUST KEEP BEING A WACKO."

"You say that like I have other options."

No comments:

Post a Comment