Thursday, January 3, 2013

Oooops (Sometimes, Silence IS Golden)

I had a dream last night where I confessed to my high school crush that I had, in fact, had an enormous crush on him. But it was an accident, because in my dream I didn't know that he was standing behind me. Also, in the dream? We were both adults. However, the level of mortification was so great that I immediately woke up in complete and utter humiliation.

I think this comes from the fact that I recently said something to a friend that I probably shouldn't have said. You know, not all cards need to be on the table ALL OF THE TIME. Except, you know, I have that problem of getting on a roll and not being able to put on the brakes. I meant what I said. I think I said it in a loving way. But I've really got to work on the "maybe that whole conversation should only be in your head" thing.

Am I the only one who does that?

Well. At least my subconscious makes me feel bad about it. Way to go, Brain. You're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment