Monday, August 29, 2011

Dancing Queen!

I kept feeling like I was forgetting to do something today.

And then I suddenly realized that the thing I was forgetting to do was ... riiiiiight, write a blog post.

Ooopsers.

So let me tell you what I've been doing as I was sitting here, trying to figure out why I've had free time today and also trying to remember what it was that I had forgotten to do. Feel free to try to picture this, because I'm sure it looks AWESOME:

First, you should know that I took a shower at my lunch break and then decided that it would be funny to let my hair dry in a purple faux-hawk. Because I have time to fix it before I go out later, but in the meantime? FUNNY. Especially funny with my "wow, I'm super preptastic" capri pants and polo shirt. Because nothing says "I'm a respectable adult" like a violet "mohawk", right? And then I got mad at someone, so I wanted to un-mad myself, and it's been a Lady Gagariffic day, so my purple 'hawk and I have been dancing around the office singing "Born This Way" at the top of our (my) lungs. And when I say "dancing" I don't mean "bouncing up and down in my chair" -- I mean, full on, leaping about the room, production number-esque dancing. All the while clutching a water bottle, which I keep trying to remember that I need to sip from (I'm trying to be a person who drinks more water) but which I truly think is WAAAAY more fun as a pretend microphone.

So yeah. That's what I was doing instead of blogging. But then I remembered that I needed to blog, so the dancing has been suspended.

But only momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment