Monday, August 22, 2011

Om Nom Nom.com

I have been toying with the idea of writing a food related blog for most of the summer. (I REALLY wanted to call it OmNomNom.com because, hello, how fun is THAT to say? But alas, it is not available.) As you have probably guessed, I ... oops ... haven't gotten to it. For one thing, I don't know that anyone would read it. (Though I kind of thought the same thing about THIS blog, and bless your hearts, you are staying with me! Who knew?) For another, I am overwhelmed every time I think about all of the food related things I could talk about. (Pro: I'd never get stuck. Con: SO. MUCH. MATERIAL. Where to start? ARRRGGGHHH!)

However, for some reason, it still seems like a goodish idea. I'm not a food expert, per say, but I EAT food. All of the people I know eat food, actually (my friends. They are funny like that.) It seems like everyone has opinions about food, and where to eat it and where to get it and what kind is delicious and what kinds are OMG! So Gross! and what's good for you and what's not. I like opinions. And -- this may shock some of you -- I REALLY like to cook. (This might shock you MORE: I'm kind of good at it.)

So anyway, I thought that this week, I'd try the "blogging about food in a variety of ways" thing out and see how it goes. If I like it, maybe the old food blog will happen. If I don't -- well, I'll have a week where I have a general idea of what I'm going to write about. Neither one of those are horrible things.

I'm still sad that I can't have OmNomNom.com, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment