Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bleaaaaaah

I have the flu. Which, yuck, but which has also made me realize that my body has clever ways of telling me "hey, smartie pants, better hunker down in your pjs."

For example

1: wanting to hunker down in my pjs.

2: looking in the mirror and thinking, "whatever, no one cares."

3: suddenly realizing that broth is delicious. Soooo yummy. So comforting. So ... Easy to digest.

4: falling asleep on the couch during lunch.

5: being full-on jealous of my cat's ability to sleep all day, whenever and wherever.

6: thinking that the bathroom floor would be a great place for a nap.

7: thinking that the office desk would be a great place for a nap.

8: dreaming about taking a nap while, in fact, napping.

9: losing your train of thought while writing a list and finding yourself unable to finish said list.

Anyway. I'm off to drink some more broth. Try not to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment